You can find details of my upcoming events and projects on this page, these include any workshops and markets, and also exhibitions and publications.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic there are very few markets, workshops or exhibitions booked at present, you can still purchase my work in my Etsy Shop by clicking here or by contacting me directly. I am taking commissions for artwork at the moment too.
WORKSHOPS & MARKETS
- Saturday 31st October 2020 – Royal Arsenal Farmers’ Market, Woolwich, London, SE18
EXHIBITIONS & PUBLICATIONS & OTHER THINGS
- Ongoing until further notice, my exclusive designs are available on merchandise at ARTFIX, 7 Durnford Street, Greenwich, London, SE10 9BF.
- Ongoing until further notice, a range of my artwork is available in store and online at MADE IN GREENWICH, 324 Creek Road, Greenwich, London, SE10 9SW.
- Ongoing until further notice, some of my money art is available at OVERDRAWN DAYZ, The Old Kent Market, Margate, Kent, CT9 1HD.
- Ongoing until further notice, CASH IS KING book is available alongside an exhibition at MOCO MUSEUM, Amsterdam, Netherlands. More international projects are planned for this too!
- Postponed from 5th July 2020, new date tbc, I have artwork in the GLASGOW CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL CHARITY AUCTION to be held at McTear’s Fine Art Auctioneers, 31 Meiklewood Road, Glasgow, G51 4GB.
- September 2020 – FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY ART book: Some of my money art designs will feature in the For The Love Of Money Art book. This book is available to purchase by clicking here.
- 26 September 2020 – I’ll be taking part in the Greenwich Art Challenge organised by Capital Art Gallery. The completed works will be available in an exhibition for one day only, there on Sunday 27 September at 13 Well Hall Parade, SE9 6SP.
- Date and venue tbc – U.K. Colab exhibition AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 ARTISTS.