You can find details of my upcoming events and projects on this page, these include any workshops and markets, and also exhibitions and publications.
If you can’t make it to see me in person at an event, you can still purchase my work in my Etsy Shop by clicking here or by contacting me directly. I am taking commissions for artwork at the moment too.
If you would like to pre-purchase something at a discounted price, that you have seen in my Etsy shop and can collect the work at one of the events listed below, please contact me directly.
WORKSHOPS & MARKETS
- 1st December 2021, from 4pm to 8pm – GCDA The Big Event at Woolwich Works, The Fireworks Factory, 11 No 1 St, Royal Arsenal, London SE18 6HD. Find out more about GCDA at https://gcda.coop/
- 4th December 2021, from 2 to 4pm – Clay ‘Naughty Or Nice Xmas Decorations’ workshop. Location: Made In Greenwich, 324 Creek Road, Greenwich, London SE10 9SW. For further information and to book your place go to https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/clay-naughty-or-nice-decorations-adult-workshop-with-harper-bizarre-art-tickets-176591890097
- 5th December 2021, from 11am to 5pm – The Lord Herbert market, 47 Herbert Rd, London SE18 3SZ. Find out more on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/LordHerbert/
- 11th December 2021, from 10am to 3pm – Royal Arsenal Farmers’ Market, Artillery Square SE18 6ST. Find out more on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RAFarmersMkt
- 18th December 2021, from 10am to 3pm – Royal Arsenal Farmers’ Market, Artillery Square SE18 6ST. Find out more on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RAFarmersMkt
NEW EXHIBITIONS & PUBLICATIONS & STOCKISTS
- Ongoing until further notice, a range of my artwork is available in store and online at MADE IN GREENWICH, 324 Creek Road, Greenwich, London, SE10 9SW.
- Ongoing until further notice, my exclusive designs are available on merchandise at ARTFIX, 7 Durnford Street, Greenwich, London, SE10 9BF.
- Ongoing until further notice, some of my ceramic badges are available at WALL PROJECTS ltd, curated by Kim Canale. You can find the Gallery at 17 Wellington St, Montrose, Scotland, DD10 8QD.
- Ongoing – Wasteless Market online. You can find selected pieces of my work by clicking here.
- While stocks last of this limited edition publication, the CASH IS KING book is available and more international projects are planned for this too!
- The FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY ART Volume One book: Some of my money art designs feature in this book. ISBN 979-1-913663-36-9. This book is available to purchase by clicking here.
- October 2020 – BACKGROUND BOB book and exhibition. Alongside many other artists I collaborated with Background Bob and the finished works are published in the first book from this project, with all profits going to the Colchester & Ipswich Hospital Charity, you can find out more about the projects on the Instagram page here and buy the book by clicking here.
- Date and venue tbc – OPERATION PHONEBOX: An upcoming project by Stuck In Somewhere. Details to follow.
- Date and venue tbc – U.K. Colab exhibition AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 ARTISTS.