You can find details of my upcoming events and projects on this page, these include any workshops and markets, and also exhibitions and publications.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic there are very few markets, workshops or exhibitions booked at present, you can still purchase my work in my Etsy Shop by clicking here or by contacting me directly. I am taking commissions for artwork at the moment too.
I’m having a clearance sale on my Facebook page of my handmade Xmas decorations, you can find details of all the items available in the ‘Xmas 2020’ photo album by clicking here. Please note: These items are NOT in my Etsy shop and are only available by contacting me directly. I can post them out internationally too. But remember, these are unique items, so once they’re gone, they’re gone… So click here!
WORKSHOPS & MARKETS
- Each Monday until 21st December 2020 – I’ll be taking part in the Solo Craft Fair ‘The 12 Virtual Night Markets Of Christmas’ over on their Instagram page. I’ll be releasing an exclusive offer each Monday at 7pm on my social media pages which will only be available that night, so keep your eyes peeled on my Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages for details each week.
- Sunday 29th November 2020 – Wasteless Market Virtual Christmas Market on Facebook, find details by clicking here.
- Saturday 5th December 2020 – Woolwich Makers Market Online Xmas Market, find details on their Facebook page by clicking here.
- Saturday 12th December 2020 – Royal Arsenal Farmers’ Market, Woolwich, London, SE18
- Saturday 19th December 2020 – Royal Arsenal Farmers’ Market, Woolwich, London, SE18
- Ongoing – Wasteless Market online. You can find selected pieces of my work by clicking here.
NEW EXHIBITIONS & PUBLICATIONS & OTHER THINGS
- Ongoing until further notice, my exclusive designs are available on merchandise at ARTFIX, 7 Durnford Street, Greenwich, London, SE10 9BF.
- Ongoing until further notice, a range of my artwork is available in store and online at MADE IN GREENWICH, 324 Creek Road, Greenwich, London, SE10 9SW.
- Ongoing until further notice, some of my money art is available at OVERDRAWN DAYZ, The Old Kent Market, Margate, Kent, CT9 1HD.
- Ongoing until further notice, CASH IS KING book is available alongside an exhibition at MOCO MUSEUM, Amsterdam, Netherlands. More international projects are planned for this too!
- September 2020 – THINGS THAT TRAVEL: An online exhibition curated by Art House Project London. I have two pieces in this on travel maps.
- September 2020 – FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY ART Volume One book: Some of my money art designs feature in this book. ISBN 979-1-913663-36-9. This book is available to purchase by clicking here.
- September 2020 – WORDS IN WINDOWS: An online exhibition curated by Micro Galleries. I have one work in this that was made during the COVID-19 lockdown.
- October 2020 – BACKGROUND BOB book and exhibition. Alongside many other artists I collaborated with Background Bob and the finished works are published with all profits going to the Colchester & Ipswich Hospital Charity, you can find out more about the projects on the Instagram page here and buy the book by clicking here.
- October 2020 – OPERATION PHONEBOX: An upcoming project by Stuck In Somewhere. Details to follow.
- Date and venue tbc – U.K. Colab exhibition AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 ARTISTS.