Harper Bizarre Art is run by artist Sarah J Harper.
We believe personal privacy is a fundamental right. We are committed to clear, open and accessible privacy policies.
We will not wilfully disclose personally identifiable information about you to third-parties unless such disclosure is necessary in order to meet a legal or regulatory obligation or is necessary for the safe and effective running of events led by/ hosted by Harper Bizarre Art.
- Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Harper Bizarre Art may collect personally identifiable contact information during the process of sales or sign up for information or some enquiries.
- We may also collect personally identifiable information when you contact us by email, or message us on social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter.
- This information includes details such as name, address, telephone number and email address.
- We may also collect photographs from you to help promote the work of Harper Bizarre Art. We will only collect and publish photographs where you have given voluntary consent for us to do so for this purpose.
- Where you have given separate permission, we may also use the contact information you provide to keep you informed about the work of Harper Bizarre Art or send promotional materials. This information is not sent to you unless you have given separate permission and you must actively request to receive this. This request is usually made online but may be at any time.
- We will not disclose your information unless doing so is necessary in order for us to run safe events.
- Demographic Information
- Harper Bizarre Art does not collect demographic or profile information, such as preferences, age, interests or employer.
- IP Addresses and Cookies
- Harper Bizarre Art does not track your domain name or IP address.
- Harper Bizarre Art also does not create specific “Cookies.”
- Cookies may be used by our webhosting service.
- Opt-in and Opt-out
- Harper Bizarre Art will never assume acceptance to receive promotional material and will only send promotional material you have voluntarily and actively requested.
- Every electronic promotional communication sent by Harper Bizarre Art will include instructions on how to be removed your contact details from our lists and prevent your receiving future mailings.
- By making a purchase or request for sign up you are consenting to our collecting and using your personal information for these purposes. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this may mean we will not be able to process your sale.
- Files You Provide Us
- When you provide content for our work, including our website, we store, process and transmit your content (such as your photos and other requests or information) and information related to your content (such as name). We process and store such files and information in order to provide and promote an effective working practise for Harper Bizarre Art.
- Data Retention
- We’ll only use and process your information for as long as necessary to provide your requested service with Harper Bizarre Art and to provide you with on-going promotional material where you have requested it.
- We may retain some information in order to comply with the law, protect our rights, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements, which you will be informed about should this be necessary.
- Sensitive Personal Information
- We must receive your explicit permission before we can process sensitive personal information about you, such as information on your racial origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, medical data and sexual life.
- If you wish to access any information about you please email the address provided below.
- Data Retention
- We’ll retain your personal information for as long as we need it to run an effective working practise for Harper Bizarre Art. You can ask for your personal information to be deleted at any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Rights
- You have a number of rights under data protection legislation. These include:
Right of access
You have the right to know what information we hold about you and to ask, in writing, to see your records. We will provide you with details of the records we hold as soon as possible and at latest within one month, unless the request is complex. We may require proof of identity before we are able to release the data. Please use the details in the “Contact us” section below if you would like to exercise this right.
Right to be informed
You have the right to be informed how your personal data will be used. This policy as well as any additional information or notice that is provided to you either at the time you provided your details, or otherwise, is intended to provide you with this information.
Right to withdraw consent
Where we process your data on the basis of your consent (for example, to send you marketing texts or e-mails) you can withdraw that consent at any time. To do this, or to discuss this right further with us, please contact us using the details in the “Contact us” section below.
Right to object
You also have a right to object to us processing data where we are relying on it being within our legitimate interests to do so (for example, to send you direct marketing by post). To do this, or to discuss this right further with us, please contact us using the details in the “Contact us” section below.
Right to restrict processing
In certain situations you have the right to ask for processing of your personal data to be restricted because there is some disagreement about its accuracy or legitimate usage.
Right of erasure
In some cases, you have the right to be forgotten (i.e. to have your personal data deleted from our database). Where you have requested that we do not send you marketing materials we will need to keep some limited information in order to ensure that you are not contacted in the future.
Right of rectification
If you believe our records are inaccurate you have the right to ask for those records concerning you to be updated. To update your records please get in touch with us using the details in the below.
Right to data portability
Where we are processing your personal data because you have given us your consent to do so, you have the right to request that the data is transferred from one service provider to another.
If you are unhappy with the way in which we have handled your personal information please contact us using the details below. You are also entitled to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office – https://ico.org.uk/ or seek judicial remedy.
- How to contact us about your information, this policy or to make a complaint
- Please e-mail email@example.com